As a Laborer at Wm. Mueller & Sons, you play a crucial role in our operational success.
Reporting to: Job Foreman
Job Purpose: Perform General Labor
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to shovel, rake and sweep.
- Ability to adjust manholes.
- Ability to operate small equipment.
- Ability to maintain small equipment.
- Ability to bend and twist.
- Ability to check grade.
- Educated in construction safety.
- Ability to work with others, communicate effectively and take direction from dispatch and management.
- Need to pass random drug and alcohol testing.
- All other duties as determined by management
Key working relationships
The General Laborer will work under the supervision of the job foreman and project manager. There is a need for effective communication skills with the job foreman, project manager and other employees on the job.
Hours of work
Typically 5 days a week Monday – Friday, occasional Saturdays if workload and weather requires. Hours per week vary between 40 and 60 hours per week during the construction season.